- Prospective authors are invited to submit original technical papers for publication in the CICT 2020 Conference Proceedings and for presentation at the Conference.
- All submissions should be written in English with a maximum page length of SIX (6) printed pages. Papers should be in PDF format, two columns, (minimum 10-point font) or greater and compliant with other CICT 2020 manuscript guidelines.
- Please note that CICT 2020 will follow a double-blind review process. All submitted papers will be judged based on their quality, presentation and relevance through a double-blind review process, where the identities of the authors are withheld from the reviewers. Therefore, the authors are required to preserve the anonymity of submission, while at the same time allowing the reader to fully grasp the context of related past work, including their own. Papers that do not conform to our double-blind submission policies will be rejected without review.
- Prospective authors are kindly invited to submit papers electronically to CICT 2020 through Easy Chair. For submission of paper, at least one of the Authors of the paper should be a registered user of Easy Chair. Unregistered authors should first create an account on Easy Chair. To submit your paper visit: Easy Chair: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=cict2020
- Remove the names and affiliations of authors from the title page of the PDF file that you will submit for review. This information needs to be included in the final camera-ready manuscript if your paper gets accepted. During the review manuscript submission, you need to include all the author details only at the EasyChair submission page. The PDF file of the review manuscript should not have the author information.
- During the initial manuscript submission process via EasyChair, it is the authors’ responsibility to ensure that all the authors’ names are included in the EasyChair submission page, and NOT in the PDF file. In particular, the EasyChair submission page must include all co-authors, not just the submitting author. Failure to comply with this rule might result in your paper being withdrawn from the review process. Please be aware that the author list of an accepted paper cannot be changed in the final manuscript.
- Standard IEEE conference templates for LaTeX and Microsoft Word formats can be used to write technical papers and are found at: http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html
- The maximum no. of words allowed in Abstract is 150 words and at least 3 key-words are mandatory.
- Papers exceeding page limits will not be accepted at EasyChair, nor will they be reviewed at all.
- The authors are advised to select only one (i.e. the most suitable) track out of 12 mentioned tracks in submission page for their submission at the time of submitting the manuscript through Easy Chair.
- All papers submitted to CICT 2020 will be checked for plagiarism according to IEEE guideline. If found free of plagiarism, it will be peer reviewed and evaluated based on novelty, presentation, correctness and relevance to the conference.
- All accepted and presented papers would be included in IEEE CICT 2020 Conference Proceedings and digitally archived through IEEE Xplore.
Special Track for PhD Scholars
Apart from submission in the regular tracks above, PhD scholars are encouraged to submit long papers(10-14 pages) with significant research content for a special PhD track. Such submissions will undergo a stringent review by a committee which comprises one international expert and atleast two Indian experts. Papers accepted and presented in this category may possibly be considered equivalent to an SCI-indexed publication for research scholars in IIITs for the award of PhD degree. The guidelines for submission in PhD track are similar to those in regular tracks.PhD Track Submission Link
Call for PhD Theses Awards
CICT 2020 will also provide the platform for young professionals who have recently completed the PhD theses in the area of Information and Communication Technology. The PhD degree must be awarded during October 01, 2019 to September 30, 2020 from any institute/university. The submitted theses will be evaluated by the senior panel of experts, and on their recommendations, one thesis in each area will be awarded the "Best PhD Thesis Award" for the year 2020. The candidates are required to submit the pdf copy of detailed synopsis (not more than 16 pages) along with the published research papers related to the thesis work.Submission link for PhD Thesis Award
- Registration commences: October 1, 2020
- Full Paper submission deadline (Hard deadline):
October 31, 2020November 10, 2020
- Notification of paper acceptance: November 20, 2020
- Presenter Registration deadline: November 28, 2020
- Camera ready submission deadline: November 27, 2020
- Presentation video upload deadline: November 30, 2020
- Attendee Registration Deadline: November 30, 2020